Posted on :
28 Jul, 2016
28 Jul, 2016
SAHAM Insurance has a wide international network of 650 branches, with a presence in 26 countries through 31 subsidiaries in Africa. Each day, more than 3000 skilled employees devote themselves to bringing the best in customer service to each and every client.
SAHAM insurance’s presence in the world is ordered around 5 leading regions, defined according to legislative factors and international markets similarities.
Saham Life Insurance invite applications from suitably qualified persons with good attitude, committed to effective performance and capable of working under reasonable pressure to appoint as Sales Manager.
Job Title: Chief Operations / Principal Officer
Saham Life Insurance invite applications from suitably qualified persons with good attitude, committed to effective performance and capable of working under reasonable pressure to appoint as Chief Operations / Principal Officer.
The Chief Operations Officer shall report to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Coordinate activities of various operational departments of the organisation
• Audit committee and management
• Reviewing the effectiveness of the governance structure, risk management and control processes that management has put in place
• Initiate the development of life and investments products & policies and supervise the technical operations of the company
• Provide technical advice to management and the board on all aspects of the company’s operations
• Advise management and the board on measures to put in to manage claims
• Ensure regular revision of policies and clauses in policy documents in line with statutes
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 10 years experience with the insurance industry and 6 years in similar role
• First Degree in social science or related fields
• Master’s in Business management or related field
• Professional qualification in the CII (UK) or related qualification
How to Apply For the Job
All candidates should mark at the back of the envelope and specify clearly the position and branch they are applying for.
Successful candidates must be prepared to avail themselves for a 3 day recruitment process in Accra once they are selected for the interview at their own cost and convenience.
Please, send your application and CV to:
Saham Life Insurance Ghana Limited
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Sethi Plaza (4th Floor)
Next To Adabraka, Accra
Send your application and CV to:
Closing Date: 08 August, 2016