The Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) was thus established as a technical wing of the Regional Coordinating Council (R.C.C.) to implement the RCC development policy and programme with emphasis on private sector towards the sustainable economic development of the Central Region
Job Title: Executive Director
We are looking for an experienced business-minded individual as Executive Director to lead the Central Regional Development Commission (CEDECOM) and drive it to long-term success. CEDECOM has been identified as a key player in accelerating private sector-led growth to help reduce poverty in the region.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- See the “big picture” in a variety of settings and will report to the Board and assist it in designing and implementing appropriate strategy and creating a vision for success.
- You will demonstrate capacity to lead a team to restructure and revive all strategic and business aspects of the Commission.
- You will be a prudent manager, an inspiring leader who will take actions and decisions to enhance the financial and commercial viability of the Commission.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the commission’s survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience at senior managerial position.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
How to Apply
Send applications with CV and relevant supporting documentations to: The Central Regional Coordinating Council PMB, Cape Coast Central Region