Posted on :
28 Oct, 2016
28 Oct, 2016
The International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policies (FIIAPP) and the European Commission presented, in Accra, the capital of Ghana, a new programme aimed at fighting corruption in the country.
With a grant from the European Commission in the amount of €13,000,000 and a planned duration of five years, the programme aims to promote good governance in the country by improving accountability and compliance with the rule of law, focusing mainly on transparency, the fight against corruption, and environmental governance.
Under the title ‘Ghana Anti-Corruption, Rule of Law and Accountability Programme (ARAP)’, the programme will be staffed by a team of four experts who will travel to Accra and work jointly with the European Union Delegation and the Ghanaian beneficiary institutions.
The programme is starting up at a moment at which Ghana is working intensely to consolidate a regulatory framework for fighting corruption. The country already has a solid legislative framework and its 1992 Constitution to work with. Moreover, diverse laws for addressing corruption offences recently entered into force that broaden the definition of ‘corruption’ in the penal code, environmental governance, and accountability.
Administrative Assistant – European Union Programme “Accountability, Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Programme – ARAP”, in Ghana.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
• FIIAPP is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Accra co-ordination Unit, CU.
• Administrative tasks to be carried out will include agenda arrangements, register and filling, book keeping, logistics and organisational functions or basic procurement, among others.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree
• At least 5 years experience in administrative tasks and 3 years working on meeting organisation and documentation management
• Previous experience in European Union Projects or with Ghana public bodies, will be an asset
• Fluency in written and oral English
• Computer skills, especially in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
Location: Accra, with potential travel to the regions
How To Apply For The Job
Please send a CV in English to:
[email protected] indicating “CV ARAP Administrative Assistant”.
Closing Date: 10 November, 2016