Posted on :
21 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2016
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
Due to the award of a mine development contract at Ahafo for the Subika Underground Mine and subject to Newmont’s Board final approval, AUMS is seeking expressions of interest for up-coming work in Ghana from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following role
Job Title: Human Resources Officers
• Provide Operational Human Resource support to site management and employees on matters including but not limited to, recruitment, HR and IR policies and procedures, HR Administration, payroll, and industrial relations matters.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’HR experience within Ghana and preferably within the mining industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in HRM is desirable.
• Has strong communication skills and can adapt quickly to new methods.
• Intermediate level of computer literacy is essential.
How to Apply For the Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience, Certificate of competency issued by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana, and wish to express your interest, please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) and qualifications along with a covering letter confirming the role you wish to apply for to:-
Closing Date: 30 November, 2016