Posted on :
18 Oct, 2016
18 Oct, 2016
IOM, acting as implementing partner for the European Commission, is seeking to recruit a number of local staff for support functions assigned to the European Union Election Observation Mission (EU EOM) in Ghana. All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Accra and offer successful applicants that opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an international organization.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
• Under the overall supervision of the Data Analyst, the Data Entry Clerk will support the Data Analyst in processing election observation forms received from observers on Election Day, in support of the design of analytical tools for the treatment of key election findings.
• Candidates should be ready to work under time pressure within very flexible working hour’s scheme
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates should have a good understanding of statistical software and have experience in date entry processing (Candidates will be tested for their understanding of data entry processing).
• Excellent English communications skills are essential
• Proficiency in word processing and other Microsoft software required
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be submitted by email to:
[email protected] – Clearly stating the position VNE number
Each application should include a CV and short application in English only, plus full contact details.
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016