Posted on :
18 Nov, 2016
18 Nov, 2016
The Ministry of Justice and Attorney-General’s Department is essentially a professional and service Ministry providing professional legal services to all MDAs, MMDAs, other Agencies of the State requiring such services and the public as a whole.
The Council for Law Reporting, an Agency under the Ministry of Justice, is looking for qualified personnel to fill the following position
Job Title: Court Reporter
Duties / Responsibilities
• Undertake secretarial duties in support of the production of judgements and articles for the councils publications.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least an HND Secretarial and Management studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Familiarity with the operations and management of court reporting
• Must be computer literate
• Must have completed compulsory National Service
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to:
The Acting Editor
Ghana Law Reports
Council For Law Reporting
P.O.Box MB 165
Or Hand Delivered To The Offices Of The council For Law Reporting.
South Liberia Road, Ministries (Accra)
The Office is opposite Ministries Police Station
And adjacent to the Mali Embassy
Closing Date: 30 November, 2016