Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
GSA are seeking to recruit an EAP Teacher (English for Academic Purposes), to teach English as a foreign language in a new private school. Must have an understanding of UK/Western-style educational system.
Job Title: EAP Teacher
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic qualification, Graduate degree or equivalent.
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification.
• Hold a TEFLQ or equivalent (Desirable).
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience. This experience should relate to the delivery of a Western-style syllabus using Western conventions and methodologies.
• The ability to contribute to intergrated teaching across the curriculum.
• Direct experience of further and higher education in an international context.
• Experience of the development of academic programmes. (Desirable)
• Expereince of academic assessment and standards, and of quality assurance proedures.(Desirable)
• A record of achievment in teaching.
• A commintment to teamwork, to working flexibly an to seeking solutions to problems.
• Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
• Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability to take initiative within cirriculum and policy objectives.
• Demonstrate a cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
• The ability to set, review and mark formative and summative assessments in line with a published syllabus.
• The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and when necessary, with minimal resources.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your c.v and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 04 May, 2017