An empowerment for change Non-governmental organization working to empower women and young people in Ghana has secured MNCH project with an international organization and seeks the services of the under-listed people to implement the project. The organisation has number of programme areas and has implemented number of interventions in the Northern Sector for more than 10 years.
Job Title: Project Officers
A project manager and five (5) project officers are currently needed for immediate recruitment and shall be stationed in project sites (Karaga and Mamprugu/Moaduri)
PROJECT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she will assist with project budgets, project design and planning, as well as manage relations with partner organizations.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for maintaining high quality data collection and will report to Project Manager .
- Lead in the implementation of project activities in the project sites
- Prepare monthly and quarterly project reports to the Manager.
- Supervise work of peer educators/ group leaders of implementing communities
- Lead formation of new groups/ strengthen capacities of existing groups to achieve objectives of the project.
- Perform any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Director directly or through organizational structures
- Develop innovative ideas and approaches that will ensure the project achieves all it’s set objectives within the implementation period.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of first degree in social sciences or related field.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a related field preferably in the NGO sector.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates good judgment in the field
- Be ready to work extensively with minimal supervision.
- Be ready to ride a motorbike and hold a valid motor rider’s License.
- Be ready to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded, not later than July 8th 2016 together with supporting documents, statements of applicant’s vision for the position, Curriculum Vitae maximum contact telephone numbers, e-mail and addresses of three (3) referees to: The Recruitment Team P. O. Box 2425 Tamale OR [email protected]