Posted on :
26 Sep, 2016
26 Sep, 2016
Compliance and risk is exposure to legal penalties, financial forfeiture and material loss an organization faces when it fails to act in accordance with industry laws and regulations, internal policies or prescribed best practices.
A non-banking financial institution is seeking versatile, proactive and results-oriented persons for the position below
Job Title: Head, Compliance and Risk.
• Be well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices, preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on lawful and ethical course.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BA in law, Finance, business administration or related field
• Certified compliance professional is a plus
Skills and Competencies
• Proven experience as compliance manager
• In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• A business acumen partnered with outstanding planning abilities
• An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons who meet the requirements may submit their applications and recent CVs with full contact details and names and addresses of 3 referees to:
The HR Manager
P.O.Box AN 18659
(Please indicate position applied for at the top left of the envelope or in the subject line of the email)
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016