Posted on :
4 Jan, 2017
4 Jan, 2017
The role of teacher is often formal and ongoing, carried out at a school or other place of formal education. In many countries, a person who wishes to become a teacher must first obtain specified professional qualifications or credentials from a university or college. These professional qualifications may include the study of pedagogy, the science of teaching. Teachers, like other professionals, may have to continue their education after they qualify, a process known as continuing professional development. Teachers may use a lesson plan to facilitate student learning, providing a course of study which is called the curriculum.
North Ridge Lyceum, a private Primary & Junior High School in Accra has a vacancies for
Job Title: English and Maths & Science Teacher.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree and a minimum of 3 years’ post degree teaching experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ teaching experience and a Teacher’s Cert A or Diploma in Education
• Computer literacy and a good command of the English Language are essential requirements for both positions
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should apply in writing to:
The Chief Executive
North Ridge Lyceum Ltd
No 1 Tabon Street, North Ridge
Applications should be either hand delivered to the School premises or emailed in pdf format to:
• Applicants should quote the Subject for which they are applying, in the heading of their email applications.
• Applicants applying by email should not attach copies of any certificates to their em ail applications.
• All applicants should include a full CV and contact telephone number.
Applications which do not conform to the above requirements will not be considered any further.
Closing Date: 28 December, 2016
Applicants should kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.