Posted on :
30 Aug, 2016
30 Aug, 2016
Our client is the manufacturer of OUKITEL brand of 4G mobile phones. OUKITEL phones have the longest-lasting battery lives in the world! OUKITEL phones can also be used to charge other phones. Our client in collaboration with a Ghanaian Sales Company is seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals with integrity, conviction and courage for the position of: District OUKITEL Phone Business Development Officer.
Job Title: District OUKITEL Phone Business Development Officer
OUKITEL 4G smart phones have batteries that can last for 13 days, 6 days and 3 days respectively with normal use. With retail prices starting from GH? 450 OUKITEL 4G smart phones have the longest-lasting battery lives in the world! OUKITEL phones can also be used to charge other phones. These are the unique selling points of OUKITEL phones.
Working as the OUKITEL Phone Business Development Officer in your District, your responsibility is to:
• Develop and coordinate the activities of the various operators in the OUKITEL phone import and supply chain in your district.
• Recruit, train and coordinate the activities of OUKITEL Phone Importers, Distributors, Dealers, Retailers and Sales Agents in your District.
• Secure good credit customers to purchase OUKITEL phones on credit for re-sale within the District.
• Negotiate with individuals and traders in your District to start and operate their own businesses as OUKITEL Import Merchants. OUKITEL import merchants will not sell phones. They will import phones in small quantities every month, directly from the manufacturer by air freight for supply to District Distributors.
• Supervise the OUKITEL branding of retail shops in your territory.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or first degree holders have advantage but others with lower qualification can also apply.
• You must possess the ability to act as a leader, have analytical and strategic thinking capabilities that creates value, have computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet), have ability to advice and influence relevant stakeholders and be trustworthy.
Salary: GHC1, 500 to GHC 3, 000 after one month probation when you achieve your sales target.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet any of the above criteria please send your CV containing two referees together with a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2016