Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, monitoring & evaluation and capacity development firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc
Due to our rapid growth, O-R-G is now seeking to augment its existing personnel. We now seek qualified monitoring and evaluation specialists to serve as a technical experts in monitoring and evaluation, including designing monitoring and evaluation systems, assist in conducting performance and impact evaluations and mid -term/final performance evaluations for private and public clients programs in HEALTH, EDUCATION, FOOD & AGRICULTURE.
- Provide input into the design, implementation and dissemination of evaluations, special studies and assessments.
- Assist teams to select data collection methods for adequate monitoring and evaluation of implementing partners’ performance and of the program as a whole (these methods may include field visits, quarterly reports, specialized surveys and other sources
- Seek ways to streamline the evaluation processes and increase efficiency in gathering and using performance information.
- Work as a point of contact for evaluation and provide guidance to technical teams on issues related to monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist senior management in building local M&E capacities
- Manage evaluation contracts and agreements.
Required Skills or Experience
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, project design, monitoring, and evaluation of development activities.
- Experience developing results frameworks, logical frameworks, or similar tools for project design is required.
- Experience developing and/or using performance management plans or similar tools is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in monitoring and evaluating programs—including indicator development, study design, and data analysis—in multiple sectors.
- Experience using knowledge management software or database is highly desired.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent research and data collection methodology skills
- Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher-level goals
- Skills in supporting staff with a variety of levels of knowledge and capabilities
- Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills to deal effectively with mid and high level partner contacts, the host government, and the local communities.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and data base management
Email CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Individuals who prefer project by project based engagement may also apply. They should indicate it in cover letter.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!