Panacea Consulting provides a range of wireless consultancy services, both strategic and tactical. Our consultants are experts in the fields of Cellular Network Modeling Radio network Planning and Optimization, Power Installation and Power management, BTS Installation, Testing and Integration, RFQ Preparations, Competitive Analysis, Audits of existing operations, networking and IT systems.
We have experience of working within and consulting with small business, mobile telecom and large public organizations. Panacea Consulting recruits Site Supervisor
- Manage and support the Authorized Service Providers (ASP) Teams during site installation.
- Organize and coordinate the installation with the Project Manager, Customer and Authorized Service Provider.
- Ensure that the Installation Technicians work is in accordance with Company procedures and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Ensure that the installation process is followed and that correct methods, instructions, checklists, tools and reports are used.
- Provisional site acceptance from the ASP or FSO personnel.
- Reject wrong Installation execution
- Act and report on bad performance by the ASP
- Test and Integrate BTS and microwave equipment.
- Assure that the customer approves and accept the Installation work.
- Follow up on Quality Audit finding and outstanding item lists.
Required Skills or Experience
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive experience with installation, hardware and software upgrades and the integration of wireless cell site equipment.
- Knowledge of 2G and 3G systems is essential. Further knowledge of microwave and in building systems is also preferred
- A minimum of four years experience as an Installation Technician for BTS and transmission products.
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Radio or Transmission Site Supervisor.
- Experienced with Company Radio Base Station and MiniLink transmission is preferred.
- Strong PC Skills and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
- Written and spoken English required.
- Qualified to work at heights and fall rescue.
- Valid Ghanaian Drivers License required.
- Demonstrates the capacity to lead and mentor Installation personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional capacity for taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds.
- Identifies needs of both internal and external customers and meets or exceeds their expectations in a resource efficient way.