Our overall primary and functional responsibility is to provide VALUE and COMFORT to property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. We have the market knowledge, the expertise and the network to deliver exciting services that every client will relish. What makes us different? We don’t just talk about performing; we actually deliver the best value money can buy. Pent Property has a reputation for delivering excellence as a result of our unrivaled market knowledge.
Pent Ghana has realized the lack of professionalism, motivation, expertise amongst most Ghanaian real estate agents to provide real VALUE and COMFORT for property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. Our facility management department implements those policies that clearly delivers value to property owners. We have grown substantially over the years acquiring, developing and managing, diverse portfolio of properties. Our asset class mix includes apartments, land, retail, office, industrial, shopping centres and other investments.
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Reports to: Chief Operation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides service leadership related to Marketing and Sales to all the marketing staff.
- Make sure PENT’s marketing communication(s) promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Develop a budget for the marketing department and ensure that the budget targets are achieved.
- Support in the development of the organizational budget
- Liaise with the research officer to develop cutting edge products for the Company.
- Leads in the growth of investment portfolio and develop new business opportunities.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Sales activities.
- Developed the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinates all marketing and sales campaigns
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Identify potential market for sales activities
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Submit Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual marketing report to the COO.
- Plan and manage the leave schedules of your department to ensure that work and performance targets are not affected in that regard.
- Any other duty to be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Educational and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university or college
- Masters degree would be an advantage
- 7 years or more relevant experience in similar industry of which 4 years is of a Managerial role
- Knowledge of the investment banking industry and related statutory compliance regulations, laws, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation, marketing and presentation skills
- Ability to present financial information effectively to both specialists and non-specialists.
- Must be computer literate with skills in Microsoft office, word, excel.
- Strong managerial, business development and analytical skills.
- Leadership style capable of building coalitions around ideas
- Good interpersonal and strong team building skills and experience
- Strong leadership qualities with a positive “can do” mentality.
- Must be a pro-active and results oriented individual.
- High standards in regards to quality of work.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Honesty, ethical, hardworking and customer-service oriented.
- Highest level of integrity.
How to Apply
All interested Applicants should send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December,2016.
Please note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.