Posted on :
26 Oct, 2016
26 Oct, 2016
Our overall primary and functional responsibility is to provide VALUE and COMFORT to property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. We have the market knowledge, the expertise and the network to deliver exciting services that every client will relish. What makes us different? We don’t just talk about performing; we actually deliver the best value money can buy. Pent Property has a reputation for delivering excellence as a result of our unrivaled market knowledge.
Pent Ghana has realized the lack of professionalism, motivation, expertise amongst most Ghanaian real estate agents to provide real VALUE and COMFORT for property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. Our facility management department implements those policies that clearly delivers value to property owners. We have grown substantially over the years acquiring, developing and managing, diverse portfolio of properties. Our asset class mix includes apartments, land, retail, office, industrial, shopping centres and other investments.
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Customer Service
Provides service leadership related to Marketing and Sales to all the marketing staff.
• Make sure PENT’s marketing communication(s) promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
• Leads in the growth of investment portfolio and develop new business opportunities.
• Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Sales activities.
• Developed the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Coordinates all marketing and sales campaigns
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Identify potential market for sales activities
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Submit Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual marketing report to the CEO
How to Apply
All interested applicants should send details of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 4th November, 2016.