Posted on :
26 Oct, 2016
26 Oct, 2016
Our overall primary and functional responsibility is to provide VALUE and COMFORT to property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. We have the market knowledge, the expertise and the network to deliver exciting services that every client will relish. What makes us different? We don’t just talk about performing; we actually deliver the best value money can buy. Pent Property has a reputation for delivering excellence as a result of our unrivaled market knowledge.
Pent Ghana has realized the lack of professionalism, motivation, expertise among most Ghanaian real estate agents to provide real VALUE and COMFORT for property owners and those who seek to buy or rent. Our facility management department implements those policies that clearly delivers value to property owners. We have grown substantially over the years acquiring, developing and managing, diverse portfolio of properties. Our asset class mix includes apartments, land, retail, office, industrial, shopping centre and other investments.
Job Title: Research Analyst
Conduct clients’ service surveys.
• Supervise daily website updating
• Monitor and evaluate implementation of research projects
• Conduct competitor research of products and operations
• Submit reports on new product development initiatives
• Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
• To undertake assignments for the conduction comprehensive Research on the Financial Markets in Ghana and selected global markets.
• Assist in coming out with Socio-Economic research and to publish analysis in selected media outlets.
• Assist in conducting in-house product analysis.
• Special projects as determined by the General Manager
How to Apply
All interested applicants should send details of their CVs to [email protected] before Friday 4th November, 2016.