A company is a legal entity made up of an association of persons, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise. Company members share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organize their collectively available skills or resources to achieve specific, declared goals. Companies take various forms.
Our client, a leading supplier of heavy machinery and building equipment in West Africa is currently looking to recruit a hardworking, competent and proactive Personal Assistant to help with their operations in Ghana.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
The position requires a dynamic, hardworking and competent individual with experience in corporate legal administration and Personal Assistant Experience. Will be reporting directly to CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for Planning and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Organize all phases of extensive travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation providing organized, detailed, travel itineraries for CEO
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to schedule and organize appointments, conference calls, and events, in-house and external meetings
- Arrange for travel visas and accommodation and may travel with the CEO to take minutes at meetings.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to email
- Answering calls and liaising with clients professionally
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Organizing and making appointments as well as managing CEO’S electronic diary
- Planning and organizing meetings,
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, as this position will routinely have access to highly confidential information
- First degree in any relevant field
- 5-10 years’ experience in corporate legal administration and personal assistant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Attention to details with the ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time.
- High standard of emotional maturity and personal presentation.
- Deep proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be Honest, Reliable and trustworthy
How to Apply
To apply send CVs to email – [email protected]