A reputable Health organization is seeking to recruit a Pharmacist. He/ she will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure the effective running of the department during the shift assigned.
- Making requisition for the department periodically.
- Ensuring that items received from the store are checked, brought to the pharmacy, entered on their respective bin cards and well arranged on the shelves.
- Dispensing of drugs and more importantly patient counseling.
- Partaking in stock-taking.
- Ensuring that all prescriptions are served promptly and correctly.
- Ensuring that all prescriptions are processed electronically and on time.
- Partaking in Voluntary Counseling and Testing( VCT) of clients whenever the need arises.
- Supervising the activities of the other members of staff.
- Taking charge of the DOTS program and ensuring that the drugs are available for the clients who need them.
- Being present at departmental meetings.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
Three (3) years working experience
CERTIFICATIONS IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF PHARMACY AND AN ACCREDITED RESIDENCE PROGRAM ARE A PLUS
How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit www.axishcl.com
Closing date: 12 November, 2011