Posted on :
6 Sep, 2016
6 Sep, 2016
A business manager is a person who drives the work of others in order to run a major business efficiently and make a large profit. He or she should have working knowledge of the following areas, and may be a specialist in one or more: sales, marketing and public relations; research, operations analysis, data processing, mathematics, statistics and economics; production; finance; accounting, auditing, taxes and budgeting; purchasing; and personnel. Other technical areas in which a business manager may have expertise are law, science, and computer programming
A leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana seeks to recruit dynamic, results-oriented and self-motivated professionals for the position of
Job Title: Procurement Manager
• To formulate strategy and implement procurement policies, drive a consistent and coherent approach to all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activities within all strategic Business Units, and ultimately ensuring value for money is maximize and cost savings are achieved
• Overseeing the full array of procurement functions, including reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy of specifications, expediting, shipping, inspection and warehousing
• Establishing a harmonized procurement procedure across all SBUs, manage selection processes and supplier relationships.
• Ensure cost saving through negotiation and strategic initiatives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in Procurement / Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• 5 years of work experience in similar position
• Experience in Pharmaceuticals is an added advantages
Essential Work Skills:
• Profound domain knowledge of supply chain management
• Outstanding negotiator with high organizational ability
• Attention for fine details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send applications together with CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 September, 2016