Posted on :
20 Sep, 2016
20 Sep, 2016
Marketing is the communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise, or to raise the profile of the company and its products in the public mind. The purpose of marketing is to induce behavioral change in the receptive audience. The American Marketing Association has defined marketing as “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Job Title: Marketing Executives
You primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and Pkb advertising to generate new business
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of Pkb Advertising
• briefing other agency staff, such as creative teams and production departments on client requirements
• attending meetings and sharing ideas at brainstorming sessions, reporting back details of discussions
• writing and proofreading promotional marketing copy
• maintaining information on projects and clients
• meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising or branding requirements
• liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
• negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of projects and campaigns
• presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
• writing client reports
• undertaking administration tasks
• arranging and attending meetings
You may be assigned other duties as may be deemed necessary by Management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Diploma with 1 year relevant work experience
How To Apply For The Job
Please send CV to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016