Newmont Ghana Gold Limited a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation, one of the World’s largest gold mining companies.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Production Engineer. She/he will prepare detailed development designs for approval and issue to the Survey Department.
- Implement standards for the Technical Services Department and be accountable for the standards being met for all outputs
- Be involved in the budget preparation activities within the team and be accountable for the timely delivery of the outputs required
- Prepare 12 months rolling forecast, 3 month rolling plan and be accountable for the accuracy and completeness of that plan
- Liaise with the Engineers to identify issues with the 3 month rolling plan and make corrections
- Prepare and issue mine designs and Stope Notes in a timely manner and be accountable for the accuracy of the information and the sign off prior to final issue
- Actively participate in SafeDril and SafeCheck process
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree plus 8 years’ experience covering all underground mining engineering disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Mine 2-4D, EPS and Vulcan programs
- Strong presentation, facilitation and consultation skills
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your-email address, telephone contact information to the address below:
Offer valid till: 11 May, 2012