The successful candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of ORACLE and MS Sql Database. In addition control of DB systems on daily basis. The role reports to the CTO
- Responsible for ensuring resources support in Testing and Deployment of new components
- Provide technical expertise and decision making for DB system environments on issues related to servers, environment and DB configuration.
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues within the Database environment.
- Communicate, maintain and establish principles and standards related to distributed Database environments to meet end-user and company needs.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Seven or more years of Database administration, 2 years preferably in a technical management capacity.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with Self – Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (SMART)
- 5 -7 years’ experience with database Clustering
- At least 6 years experience with MsSql and Support
Person Specific Requirement:
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Possess problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Telecoms industry
PLEASE SEND CV TO [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted