The successful applicant will represent Point Innovate with the general public and consistently drive day-to-day sales for the organization.From the Point Innovate Ghana headquarters, the business development executive will formulate and execute a sales strategy and any other sales tasks given to them by Point Innovate Sales and Distribution Managers or directors.
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
- Participates in comprehensive training and education in order to learn, understand and convey the required level of knowledge to successfully represent Point Innovate Ghana.
- Develop a fixed term sales strategy and weekly sales plan in order to achieve required sales targets.
- Actively identify and target individuals and/or organizations that can purchase Point Innovate energy solutions and thereby generate sales leads on an on-going basis.
- Report sales targets and actual results on a daily basis to Point Innovate management.
- Controls and accounts for stock in possession for demonstration and distribution.
- The sales representative will reach the monthly sales targets required of them.
- Maintains long-term customer relations and creates a plan to service each customer’s on-going energy needs. Remain visible to past clients, providing on going after sales support.
- Build and grow Point Innovate referral program with its customers. Create incentives for customers to become brand ambassadors to invite their friends, families, colleagues, church members etc to become Point Innovate customers.
- Completes operational requirements by timely scheduling and assigning installations and post-sale customer service follow ups.
The sales representative will have the following attributes:
- Relevant experience and qualification in sales and accounts management.
- Demonstrable team working capabilities.
- Motivation, drive, and perseverance.
- Engaging personality.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to hit and exceed sales targets and other associated KPIs
- Result driven
- Strategic planning
- Must be fluent in English
- Other international language a plus
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: 3-5 Years sales experience, good experience in credit / loan management, customer management, sales team leadership.
- Qualifications: A minimum of Bachelor degree
Required Skills: Strong communication skills, energetic, positive attitude, presentation skills, presentation development, computer skills- Word, Excel, Power Point
Send CVs to [email protected]