PRECEVID, a unique Centre of Excellence for developing the human resource base for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and promotion of Competency Based Training (CBT). PRECEVID seeks the services of an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person with proven track record of championing successful, self-sustaining start-up development projects for appointment as the Centre Director. The undertaking which is new and still evolving is located in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
Job Title: Front Office Agents (Night Receptionist)
Job Title:Front Office Agents (Night Receptionist)
Reports Directly To:Front Office Supervisor
Salary: Minimum of ¢300.00
- To ensure a reliable and efficient way of managing the reservation and allocation of PRECEVID’s Guest House rooms to patrons.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Provides information about services available in the hotel to incoming and stay-in guest
- Verifies and establishes guest/ customer bills are paid for the accommodation, conferences and for the use of services provided.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts, manually or using computers.
- Computes bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Performs simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Reviews accounts and charges with guests during the checkout process.
- Posts charges, such as those for rooms, restaurant, bar manually or by using computers.
- Transmits and receives messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Contacts housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Advises housekeeping which rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Performs any other duties which may be assigned by the Front Office Supervisor from time to time.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Minimum of Diploma in Hospitality Management with an experience in Hotel Front office operations. Males are encouraged to apply.
Skills and competencies
- Must be computer literate (Ms Word, Excel) property management software
- Good team work and communication skills
- Conversant with records keeping and accounting
- Have a good appearance and personality.
How to Apply
Send application and cv to:
The PRECEVID Secretariat
P.O. Box ST 74 Stadium