An immediate recruitment is on for
Job Title: Presenter
- Responsible for presenting information and entertainment in an attractive and appealing way to the public.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Researching topics and background information for items to be featured on the program.
- Planning and rehearsing shows.
- Writing, and sometimes memorizing, scripts.
- Meeting with production and technical team to go through the running order.
- Introducing and hosting programs.
- Interviewing guests in the studio, by telephone or on location.
- Keeping the program running to schedule – responding positively and quickly to problems or changes, and improvising where necessary.
- Reacting to instructions given through an earpiece or other by the director or producer.
- Presenting traffic, weather and/or news summaries, giving reviews of newly released books, films, music etc. and providing program links.
Required Skills or Experience
- Good organizational skills.
- Good problem solving ability.
- A very good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Calm and able to work efficiently under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.