Posted on :
20 Jan, 2014
20 Jan, 2014
Our client is one of the world’s leading chemical companies. It is global company with offices in more than 50 countries and sales to more than 150 countries. With the objective of enhancing employee satisfaction through effective people management, our client seeks an experienced and value-driven professional to join its teams as:- Human Resource Business Partner – (ESS/14/01/01)
• Reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner Africa, the Human Resource (HR)Business Partner will be in charge of the HR function in Ghana and serve as strategic partner and advisor to Management and Staff.
• He/She will lead the adapatation and implementation of global human resource strategies, policies and programmes for the entire organisation
• The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of Human Resource Management such as Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Development, Salary and Bonus administration, Payroll administration etc.
• He/She will also initiate and support the company to come up with with competence development initiatives, manage the HR IT system and HR budgeting and facilitate the process of building highly skilled and motivated workforce. The successful candidate will be a key partner to Management, and will need to have relevant experience in professional work environment.
Qualification Required and Experience
At a minimum, the ideal candidate must have:
• A good First degree or higher in HR management or a related field, from a recognised university
• Minimum 5 years experience in HR management and administration
• Significant knowledge and experience in strategic HR management with sound human capital development background
• Strong background and knowledge in leading HR function effectiveness and change projects
• Business awareness and ability to serve as advisor to management and staff on HR issues
• Excellent leadership and analytical skills with high sense of integrity and ability to work with people of diverse background
• Flexibility to travel, if required
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may send their career details that demonstrate experience in the specified areas of responsibility in addition to two referees to the address below.
Applications should bear current telephone and email contacts of candidates and should be submitted to email:-
Note: Please use job title and reference as emailing subject.
Closing Date: 17 January, 2014