Posted on :
7 Jun, 2016
7 Jun, 2016
A reputable school is looking for:
Job Title: Primary Teachers.
• Applicants should be passionate about education and be positive role model
• Candidates should be able to work under minimum supervision, be result oriented, constantly challenging their teaching methods and be able to mutitask
His/Her main duties will include:
• Teaching the class as agreed with the Principal
• Delivering the curriculum, adhering to school policies and curricular documents
• Maintaining the management of children’s behaviour in line with school policy
• Recording children’s progress, attainment and achievement
• Planning teaching, learning and assessment of curriculum
• Taking part in extracurricular activities as appropriate
• Conducting themselves in a professional manner in line with the code of practice and expectations as outlined in the staff manual
• Being aware of current trends in teaching and learning.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants should have a degree. B.A in education and knowledge in IT will be a plus.
• Teachers having already taught the Cambridge Primary Programme and more specifically the following classes will be primary considered: Reception, Year 3 and Year 5
Salary: Between GH 1,000 to 1,500 depending on the level of experience, degrees and exposure to international teaching standards.
How To Apply For The Job
CVs and cover letter should be sent to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2016