We are a Ghanaian owned Firm with a team of Motivated, Trained & Certified Engineers who have an in-depth Knowledge in Industrial Process Automation & Optimization. We provide Sales & after Sales Service Support for all our customers per internationally accepted Standards.
In Partnership with world acclaimed Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), we guarantee process efficiency no matter the complexity of our Customers’ Requirements.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Prospect for new business and strengthen relationships with existing accounts
- Be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through to closing the opportunity, plus effective follow-ups of already existing opportunities
- Making technical presentations, persuading and clearly communicating to clients on products and services that will best satisfy their needs – with demo kits, samples, pictures, videos, catalogues, brochures, power points etc
- Coordinate activities between the Management of the company, technical service & the customer to achieve maximum client satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision & values
- Work with a world class engineering firm with innovative products, solutions and services that address Africa’s unique challenges in industrial activity, power supply and distribution, building automation, energy measurement and conservation.
- Benefit from extensive training both home and abroad.
SALARY: VERY COMPETITIVE
Required Skills or Experience
- QUALIFICATION: 1st degree or equivalent with 2nd Class or higher in Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering.
- EXPERIENCE: 0 – 5 years experience in relevant Sales or Marketing
- Solid Understanding of direct selling concepts along with product & industrial knowledge
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills are required
- Hands on attitude & a hunter’s mentality
- Enthusiastic & Passionate about the Sales Job
How to Apply
Interested persons should please send their CVs and Cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline for receiving applications is 4th November, 2016