USAID/West Africa is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Ghanaian for the position of Procurement Agent.
The position is located in the Budget and Accounting Division, Regional Office of Financial Management (ROFM), USAID Mission to Ghana.
- The primary purpose of this position is to serve as one of the primary Professional Accountants in the Regional Office of Financial Management with the full responsibility for performing or overseeing all financial related activities including; reconciliations, accounts and budget analysis, developing quarterly accruals and conducting the mandatory Sec. 1311 annual review for the Development Leadership Initiative (DL) Program for the Ghana and West Africa Mission
Salary Range: GH¢21, 487 – 32, 227 p.a (depending on qualification and experience)
Required Skills or Experience
- A university degree or equivalent in Business Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Accounting is required
- Professional Accreditation as a Certified Public Accountant is highly desirable
- At least five years of requisite experience in Accounting, Budgeting, Auditing and general Financial Management
- One to two years’ experience working with a US Agencies, Non-Governmental Organisations, Donor Agencies, Audit Firms or US Contractors or grantees is desired. Fluency in English Language is required
- Knowledge and fluency in French is desirable