Posted on :
21 Nov, 2012
• Ensure the successful implementation of Entrepreneurship Development Project dubbed ’’Gentrac 100,000 Entrepreneurs Project’’ set up to reduce unemployment, poverty and underdevelopment.
• Design effective marketing, communication and public relations strategy to make the project the preferred entrepreneurship development centre.
• Provide guidance for the development of business plans for identified opportunities.
• Lead the project team to recruit, train and support participants during the early stages of their business establishment.
• Lead the team responsible for the generation of the needed resources for the sustainability of the project.
• Liase with external stakeholders of the project to solicit their support and address their concerns and interests.
• Ensure that beneficiaries of the project grow sustainable businesses to create jobs and wealth.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum masters degree in relevant discipline or qualified member of relevant professional body with a good track record in sound business judgement.
• Possess vast working knowledge in project appraisals and analytical skills
• At least 5 years post qualification relevant working experience with 2 years in a managerial position in a training institute specialising in management, entrepreneurship or related discipline.
• Must have led a team to successfully carry out business development activities and programmes in recognized institute(s)
• Self motivated, proactive, performance oriented and detail conscious.
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward application and detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2012