Posted on :
7 Jul, 2016
7 Jul, 2016
Prudential College is the approved centre for Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA), UK, and Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy, registered by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana and located on the Community 18 Junction, Spintex Road Accra and Asokwa, Kumasi.
Prudential College, a subsidiary of Prudential Solutions, hereby announces the vacancies for the position of PRINCIPAL to be filled before 30th July, 2016.
Job Title: Principal
• The Principal is the academic and administrative head and the Chief Executive Officer who is accountable to the Governing Council of the College.
• Responsible for the promotion of quality training, research and consultancy services to its target markets.
• Responsible for providing creative leadership in setting and implementing the agenda reflecting the College’s strategic plan and providing new initiatives and direction for a financially autonomous and self-sustaining institution.
• The Principal shall advice the Council on matters of policy, finance, governance and administration and be bound by the directions of the Council.
• He/ She shall provide the Council with the relevant returns, reports and other required information to ensure good corporate governance.
• The Principal shall be the public face of the Prudential College and shall represent the College to the outside world and speak on its behalf.
• He Shall be responsible for the management of the budget and resources of the College within the approved limits while providing creative leadership for diversification of and enhancement of income streams.
Terms of Appointment:
• Negotiable and attractive salary with fringe benefits.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be of an unblemished character with a high degree of personal integrity and honesty.
• Must be a distinguished academic/or professional with a minimum of a Masters’ Degree in a relevant discipline with a considerable managerial and administrative experience in higher education
• Be of the rank not below Senior Lecturer in a tertiary institution or Deputy Director in the Ghana Education Service minimum of two (2) years
• Must possess the required entrepreneurial skills to drive the financial self-sustainability goal of the College.
• Must display high levels of creativity and innovation and the capacity/ability to position the college to higher academic and research grounds
• Must be a team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• Must be an individual who per the track record is very likely to command respect and loyalty of the faculty members and staff of the College.
• Must have ability / capability to mobilise other resources for the development of the College.
Age Limit: Not above Fifty (50) years.
Location: Accra and Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are required to submit an application letter with the following attached:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of 3 referees who can attest to the sought after specifications, one of whom must be the last or current place of employment.
• Vision Statement and other supporting documents under registered cover marked’ “CONFIDENTIAL” to reach address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Prudential Solutions Limited
No. 16, 4th Lane, Baatsonaa,
Spintex Road, Accra.
P.O.Box TF 359
Closing Date: 30 July, 2016