Newmont Ghana Gold Limited a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation, one of the World’s largest gold mining companies.
The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Manager and will coordinator and interact with all levels in the organization for full cycle recruitment positions.
- Develop key relationships with the site management to expedite all recruitment needs and ongoing workforce planning
- Establish a recruiting strategy with the hiring manager to filling open requisitions, including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, selecting and reference checking candidates
- Prepare monthly reports: headcount, new hires, terminations and turnover rate as well as monthly employee separation notices and related documentation and conduct exit interviews as well
- Assist manager to conduct interviews select qualified candidates based on job description criteria and present top candidates to hiring managers
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or Business Management, or other related field required
- Minimum of 7 years working in related field with 4 years direct experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Demonstrated track record of successfully filling professional profiles, recruitment experience in the mining (or related) industry beneficial and proven ability to meet recruiting targets
- Previously demonstrated project management and analytical skills with the ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solutions and take action
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you would like to be considered for any of these position, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your e-mail address, telephone contact information to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
Newmont Golden Ridge Limited
P. O. Box 251
Please indicate the job applied for on the envelope and in the subject line of the email. Applying through email is preferable.
Closing date: 22nd June, 2011