The purpose of this role is to attract, maintain and grow a profitable portfolio of assets, liabilities, trade, cash management and FX-driven business between the bank and its customers in the Central & Western Region zone. Success should be achieved through outstanding relationship management practices and supported by the deployment of customised solutions to the needs of corporate banking customers.
The role reports to the Director, Corporate Banking.
The role has the following responsibilities;
- Direct the responsibility for achieving revenue targets for a designated portfolio
- Handle discussions/negotiations on closing and or issuance related fees with designated clients independently and with minimal support.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to sell products/services to clients outside the existing portfolio using all of the data available
- Collect, synthesize and disseminate data from clients, intermediaries, competitors and other market participants and ensuring that this data is fed back into the organization.
- Ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall banking experience
Required Skills or Experience
- 5-7 years minimum experience, with prior experience in a the banking sector
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a customer relationship management role in corporate banking, treasury and wealth management will be a plus.
- A business degree from a recognized institution
- Good oral and written communication
- Proficient in MS office suite and any major banking software
- Good presentation skills
- Good people management skills
Person specific qualification
- High Integrity
- Strategic Thinker
- Broad business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Committed and engaged
- Performance driven & goal oriented
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
Send all CVs to [email protected]
Kindly name the subject the role you applying for