Reporting to the Business Development Manager (Head, Business Development), to manage and grow a portfolio of individual and corporate customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
Key Competencies, expertise & knowledge
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Proven client management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and high net-worth knowledge
- Ability to analyze new business opportunities and business trends
- Strong networking skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Developing and nurturing strategic relationships with the clients to ensure that the strategy and business objectives of clients and the firm are achieved
- Proactively and timelously understand and identify potential problem accounts and formulate mitigating strategies
- Researching, creating and following up on data base of potential new business.
- Arranging and undertaking power point presentations of products and services
- Preparing proposals of products and services where appropriate
- Make inputs for product development
- Generate leads and act as a productive resource by meeting targets and increasing profitability thereby ensuring the fulfillment of budgetary expectations
- Any other duties assigned by the head of department from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum HND/first degree in marketing, sales management or any other related area
- Previous experience in sales,marketing,client service, business development in the financial sector
- Professional qualifications in sales,marketing,client service, business development will be an advantage
How to Apply:
Interested applicants you may apply by posting your application, CV with at least two references to
P O Box CT 10537
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of email should read the job title.
- The application should clearly indicate which role being applied for.
- The closing date for all applications is a week after the date of publication.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.