A reputable IT firm is looking for an IT Support Engineer to be a part of our growing, vibrant company. This is a full time position.
Candidates should bring at least
- 1 year of experience in a support position,
- a hunger for problem-solving, great communication skills, and impressive skills in troubleshooting.
- You have a desire to understand and play with newer, cutting-edge technologies and software methodologies, and thrive in a fun and fast paced workplace.
- Technical support and problem verification
- Online support
- Administration of development and test systems
- Willingness to facilitate open and effective communication with internal and external teams
Required Skills or Experience
- Certificate in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum one year of experience working in software support, System Administration, or related environments
- .NET programming experience critical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge and system administration experience
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs stating clearly the position of interest in the accompanying application letter to:
- Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualifications stated above will be short-listed and invited for interview.
- Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive