Posted on :
4 May, 2017
4 May, 2017
Rhema Systems & Associates Ltd is an Information Technology Solutions Provider, providing ERP applications, Retail Management systems, Document processing Scanners, Software Development and Consulting Services.The institution was established in 1999.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
• Acts as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department.
• Researches and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other information that affect marketing strategies within the IT space.
• Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to sales teams regarding market trends.
• Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy and promotional activities.
• Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize the brand promotion of the organization.
• Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
• Developing new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to existing and potential clients.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
• Design a client feedback system on the company service delivery.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
• Will be required to manage company’s website
Qualification Required & Experience
• The person should possess a Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, extensive marketing experience especially in the IT industry, understanding of business practices, budgeting, in- depth research and analysis, computer proficiency, interpersonal communication, client relationships, writing, public speaking, creativity, innovation, adaptability, leadership, managerial skills, multi-tasking, big-picture thinking, self-motivator.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role-in a technology sector.
• Good skills in Digital Marketing
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copy writing skills and experience.
• Design skills, including graphics and web design.
• 5 or more years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to Rhema Systems and Associates P.O.Box 8008 Accra-North
Or email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 May 2017