Right To Play, West and Francophone Africa (WAFA) Accra, Ghana
Reports to: Deputy Regional Director
Location: Ghana (But with regional remit covering Rwanda, Mali, Liberia, and Benin)
- The Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (RMEO) will be directly responsible for the co-ordination of all Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning activities in the West and Francophone Region of Right To Play (RTP).
- A member of the RTP Regional Technical and Advisory Team the RMEO supports Country Office (CO) managers, M&E Officers, and partners to develop and implement best practice M&E systems.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Master’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Development, Planning, Statistics, or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years M&E and quality improvement experience at the supervisory level
- 3 years of relevant and practical experience in programme management, capacity building and sports
- Skilled use of SPSS statistical software/statistical methods for data collection and analysis
- Good qualitative analysis and writing skills
- Proactively design/review and support a comprehensive M&E system
- Diplomatic, tactful, creative, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organised, friendly, emotionally mature, positive attitude with good sense of humor
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written French and English communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of sports and play programme management tools and procedures
- Strong presentation, facilitation, participation, training, and coaching skills
- Familiarity and experience with children, education, sports and play
- Demonstrated negotiations, networking education, sports and play
- Team player, highly-motivated, self-starter, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel within West Africa
How To Apply
All interested candidates who meet the requirements should deliver via email their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae to The Regional HR Officer at: [email protected]. Please clearly state in your application the title of the position you are applying for. While we thank all interested candidates, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Closing: 16 Sep, 2011