Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Ritzio international a multinational gaming operator.
Ritzio Entertainment Group operates in the entertainment and recreation industries in Ghana. Ritzio Entertainment Group operates various chains of gaming clubs and casinos, bars, night clubs, restaurants, sports betting outlets, and entertainment parks under Ritzio brand.
Ritzio has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico. It operates approximately 1,000 gaming clubs, 40,000 slots, 7 casinos, and 2 entertainment centers. In Ghana Ritzio has about 21 slot houses currently running.
Job Title: Facility Manager
The facilities manager is responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Inspects construction and installation progress.
- Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of office and slot halls equipment.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including generators, air conditions, lightening and office equipment.
- Manages water distributions to all slot halls.
- Oversees the parking program and painting of the office and slot halls.
- Ensure the cleaning and maintenance of facility, offices and slot halls.
- Manage the payment of utility bills including water and electricity bills.
- Develop manual to manage facility
- Develops and administers the annual budget.
HAVE 3 YEARS OR HIGHER EXPERIENCE WITH A DEGREE OR HIGHER, MASTERS PREFERRED
- Attention to Detail: Quality control is a large part of a facilities manager’s job. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or inefficiencies are discovered, is key.
- Leadership Skills: Facilities managers must motivate and coordinate employees, as well as deal with any disciplinary issues that may come up.
- BSC/HND in electrical Construction/Development Management with at least Three years’ experience in Facility Management.
- AGE RANGES FROM 35 years OR HIGHER
- KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
How to Apply