RTI (www.rti.com) is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1956 as the first scientific organization in and centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
RTI IS RECRUITING CANDIDATES FOR AN EARLY GRADE LEARNING PROGRAMME IN GHANA
Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) will guide and support staff in implementing technical components;
- Oversee office operations, financial management, and communications information technology; and support and have overall responsibility for budgets, grants, operational plans, reporting, and procedural and financial compliance.
- She/he will be responsible for programme management, will work closely with technical and administrative personnel to ensure effective implementation, and will liaise with senior government officials and other stakeholders in representing the programme
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s or higher degree in a related field with 12 years of relevant management experience, preferably in the education sector and in Ghana
- Demonstrated experience supporting education institutions in improving the country’s education system
- Prior experience managing large-scale projets of at least US$10 million, and familiarity with USAID programmes
- All positions require fluency in English; prior experience working on a USAID project is preferred
How To Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Please indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line.
Offer valid till: 09 Jul, 2012