Posted on :
30 Mar, 2017
30 Mar, 2017
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Specialist
• Research Triangle Institute (RTI) is seeking Technical Experts for an upcoming regional Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activity out of West Africa.
• This project will help the USAID/West Africa Mission to more effectively implement its projects by coordinating its activities; learning from experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought-leader in the West Africa region. The contract is regional in nature and will cover several countries in West Africa.
The position listed below is contingent, based upon contract award and customer funding.
• Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Specialist is responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities.
• The Specialist must ensure that all activities are in line with USAID Learning, Evaluation and Research policy ensuring that impact reporting includes cost/benefit analysis of interventions. Qualifications:
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a BA/BS degree in business, economics, statistics, international development, or related field.
• At least 5 years’ technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results-based management.
• Must demonstrate at least 3 years’ work experience in developing countries.
• Excellent oral and written English language and French communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience managing or implementing projects in West Africa or surrounding areas.
• Previous experience monitoring and evaluating projects focused on and Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) is a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit your CV to:
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Closing Date: 29 April, 2017
RTI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.