Posted on :
9 Jul, 2016
9 Jul, 2016
Saladin, with its predecessor KMS Ltd, has provided security services since 1975. It was the original company to offer specialist security services in difficult and high risk areas of the world.
Early years saw Saladin providing protection for many overseas governments, and for the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office. The company worked extensively in Africa and the Middle East, but provided services on all continents, including for nine Heads of State and for many government dignitaries.
Towards the end of the 1980s the company reorganised, developed and extended its range of conventional security services and started working consistently with commercial companies. The oil & gas industry and mining companies continue to be important clients.
The company is staffed primarily by ex-members of the Armed Forces and Police, who have great experience of the relevant skills and systems. Specialists in other disciplines are brought in as necessary.
Job Title: Technical Security Supervisor
Department: Technical Dept
Reports Directly To: Technical Country Manager
• Supervision and coordination of various security solutions including:
o Electric Fencing
o Intruder Alarms
o Access Control
• Technical Site surveys
• Client liaison
• Management of technicians
• Project management
Qualification Required & Experience
• 5 years hands on experience with a recognized security company as a technician, senior technician or supervisor
• Progressive development within the security (or similar) industry
• Suitable qualification in electrical engineering or similar
• References on large projects completed
• Ability to manage stock
• Prior experience of purchasing tools and equipment for security systems projects
• Ability to perform jobs and task on time
• Self – motivated and able to work effectively for long hours without direct supervision.
• Valid Driving license
• Experience with control Rooms software
• Training certificates on security equipment
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant should send their CVs and Application letters to the following email address:
Closing Date: 20 July, 2016