Posted on :
27 Oct, 2016
27 Oct, 2016
Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. It is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, uncertain loss.
An entity which provides insurance is known as an insurer, insurance company, or insurance carrier. A person or entity who buys insurance is known as an insured or policyholder. The insurance transaction involves the insured assuming a guaranteed and known relatively small loss in the form of payment to the insurer in exchange for the insurer’s promise to compensate the insured in the event of a covered loss. The loss may or may not be financial, but it must be reducible to financial terms, and must involve something in which the insured has an insurable interest established by ownership, possession, or preexisting relationship.
A reputable international General Insurance company is recruiting Sales Managers for its Takoradi branch. Reporting to the branch head and the agency manager, the sales manager will lead a team of 20 sales agents.
• Ensure delivery of revenue growth targets
• Support agents through prospecting and in their meetings with corporate clients
• Retain existing agents and recruit new agents for subsequent training and retention
• Monitor agent performance through weekly meetings and daily reporting
• Report to the agency manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Non-Life insurance and 1 year of that managing agents or insurance sales people
• Ability to speak at least one local language used in Takoradi
• Competitive remuneration package
• Be part of an exciting growth phase of our company
• Official vehicle and attractive benefits such as health insurance and fuel allowance
• Membership of a strong international network
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CVs to:
Closing Date: 31 October, 2016