The British Schools Foundation aims to promote quality British-style education worldwide. Currently the organisation charters ten schools serving expatriate communities in China, Russia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Spain, Uzbekistan, Brazil, and the United States.
All schools in the group follow the English National Curriculum
An International school that offers the British curriculum seeks the services of a Mathematics teacher with great experience for their Year 6 to Secondary classes.
Job Title: Teachers
Statement of Duties:
- Responsible for instructional and general duties as indicated by the Principal, Supervisors and directives of the Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee, and policies of the Marlborough School Committee.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of subject matter and pedagogy it requires.
- Knowledge of the developmental levels of students in the classroom and the different ways these students learn
- Ability to develop well-structured lessons with challenging, measurable objectives and appropriate student engagement strategies, pacing, sequence, activities, materials, resources, technologies, and grouping.
- Ability to organize and analyze results from a variety of assessments to determine progress toward intended outcomes and uses findings to adjust practice and identify and/or implement appropriate differentiated interventions and enhancements for all students.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s or higher earned academic degree with math major
- Should be able to teach from year 6 to secondary IGCSE
- Knowledge of MATHEMATICS curriculum in secondary education
How to Apply
Email your cv to email@example.com