Posted on :
31 Jan, 2014
31 Jan, 2014
Nationwide Mutual Healthcare is the Distinguished Leader in the Private Health Insurance Industry in Ghana. In pursuit of its vision of being the Dominant Financier of Healthcare Services in the Private Medical Sector, Nationwide is seeking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and professionally minded individuals for the following roles to be part of a team of highly motivated professionals to deliver exceptional services to its clients
The Role Holder will supervise all activities of the Actuarial and Statistics Department and will Report to the General Manager. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for generating, analysing, interpreting and reporting relevant actuarial and statistical information.
• Very strong analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and Data
• Management Tools
• Assertiveness -Ability to clearly articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary.
• Good people management skills
• Ability to plan and organize work activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Entry Requirement for Position: Tertiary Qualification in Actuarial Science, Economics and Statistics or a qualification in Actuarial Models or related discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in actuarial or statistics rote.
• The successful applicant will supervise the Actuarial & Statistics Department Staff
How To Apply For The Job
All applications must reach:
OR Application Letters could be dropped off at
No. 25 Osu Avenue (PREMIUM PLACE) Ring Road,
Accra. (Near Ako Adjei Interchange).
Closing Date: 04 February, 2014