Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.
Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for
Job Title: Divisional Manager – Electronic Security Solutions
• Implement appropriate systems, processes and procedures and compliance thereof by maintaining discipline that ensures effective and efficient delivery of services to the customers.
• Ensure achievement of business and financial objectives of ESS Division
• Monitor and control service delivery costs to optimise profitability
• Manage operational and contingent risks
• Implementing appropriate security systems and ensuring proper working processes
• Initiate cost savings model and controls
• Gross Margin Management
• Direct Wage control / ER management
• Overheads control
• Contract profitability
• Manage the cash flow in contracts
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Divisional Manager – Electronic Security Solutions Manages the operational aspect of provision of quality contractual and ad-hoc security solutions including maintenance of installations, in compliance with legislation, company policies, processes and procedures.
• The main purpose of the role is to lead the drive to operational efficiency in line with best security practice through effective management of resources for the ESS Division, thereby enhancing service delivery and ensuring the division’s budgetary targets are achieved.
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016