Posted on :
12 Jan, 2015
12 Jan, 2015
Standard Chartered Ghana (officially Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited) is a banking and financial services company in Ghana, and an 80% subsidiary of Standard Chartered. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. Operating since 1896, it is one of the oldest companies in Ghana. It is the successor to the Bank of British West Africa in Ghana.
Job Vacancy : Business Insurance Specialist
Purpose of role
To support Insurance Sales and to maximize the competitive advantage of the Bank’s business by providing product knowledge, sales and after-sales support of Insurance products to Commercial Clients
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1.Insurance Sales and Services
– Collaborate with Relationship Managers (RMs) or Branch Sales staff or New Business teams to provide professional Insurance planning services and Pre-Sales information, meet potential Commercial Clients and answer complex Insurance enquires.
Analyze Commercial Clients’ financial situation and identify their financial needs, recommend relevant products and structure solutions to best suit their needs.
Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicit referral business to expand the customer base.
Work closely with RMs or Branch sales staff or Employee Banking teams to optimize the sales results.
Maximize business opportunities to achieve predictable sales targets / business goals.
Coaching RMs for knowledge development
2.Compliance and Control
Comply with all applicable compliance procedures and report any suspicious activity to Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
Comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and product policies on all sales process.
Adhere to the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction
Make referrals of other Wealth Management (WM) solutions based on identified customer needs, preferably with high probability of closure.
Qualifications & Skills
Knowledge & Skills
• A good first degree in any discipline
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Sales, preferably in Insurance products
• Understanding of Client needs and a role model in being responsive.
• Clear thinker; concise and articulate and having regulatory knowledge will be an added advantage
• Good writing and presentation skills
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here