Posted on :
29 Oct, 2015
29 Oct, 2015
Job Vacancy : Country Mgr,Brand & Marketing
This is a collaborative role that is expected to enhance SCB’s image as “Best Digital Bank” in consumers’ mind in the country. To accomplish this, this role entails:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Main job responsibilities will be:
1. Brand Management: Design and execute brand specifications (Brand positioning and brand architecture) to reinforce the overall SCB brand positioning. Support product naming and trademark-related matters and branch merchandising.
2. Marketing Strategies and Campaign Execution: Work closely with the Client Segment and product teams across the business to develop campaigns that speak effectively to the needs of the Client and drive branding and consideration for products and services. In addition, use consumer, competitor and research insights to provide thought leadership in formulation of marketing strategy.
3. Digital Marketing: work with both the digital and social media agency to ensure that effective utilization of digital marketing. Additional responsibility as the country social media manager.
4. Marketing Events & Sponsorships: Provide strategic and tactical inputs on events marketing as an integrated part of the marketing function. This will involve planning and scheduling marketing events activities for Retail, CIC and Commercial clients and Sponsorships while overseeing the event marketing and sponsorships budgets.
5. Strategic Media and Marketing Communication: work with the various creative and media agencies to ensure effective communication both BTL and ATL (through the Line)
Internal: Maintain good relationships and alignment to business agendas with internal stakeholders:
Qualifications and Skills
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
* At least 5-8 years’ experience in marketing, with a track record of implementing successful marketing initiatives
Experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing essential
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Proven measurement and analytic capability, especially in relation to ROI
* Ability to work with teams, manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
* Comfortable in interfacing with external clients
* Superior influencing and negotiation skills
* Superior stakeholder management
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is06/08/2015. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here