Posted on :
16 Oct, 2013
16 Oct, 2013
Siat is an agro-industrial group of companies specialized in the establishment and management of industrial as well as smallholders’ plantations and allied processing and downstream industries. The main focus remains on oil palm and rubber, while cattle ranching is gaining importance in the group.
Siat seeks majority equity participation in the capital of private agro-industrial companies and provides management and engineering services.
To Receive, store and move merchandise or materials from the stock-room or warehouse to shelves, racks, or tables.
• To take inventory to identify the products received at the store
• To clean shelves, aisles, and display cases.
• To ensure that the correct shipments are received by comparing invoices with the delivered products.
• To participate in counting stores physical inventory
• To maintain cleanliness of the store
Qualification Required & Experience
Education: Minimum qualification of SHS Certificate and at least 1 year relevant experience as a stores clerk.
• Good knowledge of use of computer
• Good knowledge of oral and written English
• Ability to work with teams
• Must be safety conscious
Location: Kwae near Kade
How To Apply For The Job
Mode of Application
P. O. BOX M428
Closing Date: 29 October, 2013