SuperTech Ltd has been successfully delivering information and communications technology (ICT) solutions to corporate and government clients, as well as small businesses, for over a decade. From our base in Ghana, we provide a comprehensive, end-to-end service, covering communications, information systems, applications development, data centers and systems solutions. We are committed to the economic and social growth of Ghana through the use of our superior ICT installations.
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
To join the Cyber security team to assist in running cyber security assessment, implementation and presenting results to stakeholders.
- Develops skills in penetrations testing
- Conducts Web Application and Infrastructure assessments after training has been given
- Learns about Cyber security threats and vulnerabilities in Ghana and Globally
- Learns the different Operating system, network devices, security products and their potential weaknesses to attackers
- Researches and identify potential vulnerabilities in cyber security field
- Develops and maintains knowledge of network architectures, operating systems, application software and cyber security tools
- Communicates technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Works with other departments / Clients on Cyber Security issues
- Meets deadlines, deal with task responsibly and take ownership
- Generates technical reports and curating presentations.
Required Skills or Experience
- A University education in a Computer Science course / Computer Network / Web application Development or Programing language.
- Must possess good basic IT skills and theory
- Proven security experience; such as a relevant degree, or familiarity with the standards, tools and typical vulnerabilities.
- Good working knowledge of basic mathematics
- Good working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and common services (like HTTP, SSH)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and a desire to tackle complex problems
- Strong written ; verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of OWASP TOP 10, PCI-DSS
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Ability to exploit recognized vulnerabilities
- Familiar with Kali Linux and assessment tools (Nmap, Metasploit, and DirBuster etc.)
- Familiar with setting up configuring virtual environments (VMware)
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on work activities
- Ability to work close with people at all levels
- Ability to pay attention to details and execute assignment in strict timelines
- Communication- ability to articulate oneself clearly in both written and verbal English.
- Customer service oriented and willing to work for long hours
- Must have a good attitude and a sense of humor.
- Team player and passionate about work
- Self-motivated and organized
- High degree of integrity, honesty, and reliability
How to Apply
All CVs should be sent to [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject line.