SuperTech Ltd has been successfully delivering information and communications technology (ICT) solutions to corporate and government clients, as well as small businesses, for over a decade. From our base in Ghana, we provide a comprehensive, end-to-end service, covering communications, information systems, applications development, data centers and systems solutions. We are committed to the economic and social growth of Ghana
Job Title: Quality Manager
To coordinate and supervise the processes and quality management system of the company.
- Formulates and implements quality management strategy.
- Leads quality processes, quality assurance and quality control.
- Establishes processes, writes and updates procedures and work instructions.
- Oversees the establishment of the ISO 9001 compliant quality management system.
- Maintains and improves the ISO 9001 compliant quality management system
- Ensures the quality management system conforms to customer, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Conducts periodic management review meetings and follow up action plans
- Promotes quality culture throughout the company
- Provides consultative and advisory processes with all departments on Quality Management and Process improvement.
- Decides on corrective actions and follow up on corrective actions.
- Liaises with departments to identify risks and to implement their mitigation actions
- Maintains contact with staff on regular basis to explain processes and communicate ISO standards and developments.
- Perform quality audits.
- Measures customer satisfaction.
- Analyses supplier and vendor evaluations
- Measures the performance of work processes; manages quality failures and customer complaints.
- Reports the findings on his/her evaluations, measurements and audits to management
- Maintains contact with ISO consultant and adapt to new developments in international standards for quality assurance.
- Maintains contact with GSA and other relevant bodies to adhere to best practices.
- Coordinate the certification process including surveillance and transition audits
Required Skills or Experience
- Certificate in Quality Management, Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ICT fundamentals – Required.
- Certificate in implementing and auditing ISO 9001 quality standard – desirable
- Proven experience of at least 3 years of quality management in a process oriented organization.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001 quality standards – Advantage.
- Familiar with other quality standards (ISO 14001, ISO 27001) – Advantage.
Proven understanding of project management, logistics, marketing and distribution, customer support processes, leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confidentiality- ability to keep confidential information
- Integrity- being truthful and reliable
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
All CVs should be sent to [email protected]